Cutting-edge products, sustainability and balanced growth coexist at RadiciGroup High Performance Polymers
RadiciGroup’s business choices have always been dictated by values aimed at ensuring balanced growth, better quality of life and a harmonious relationship between individuals and the environment. The entire management system is based on principles fostering environmental protection, occupational health and safety, and the use of renewable source energy for the production of compounds, as well as chemicals, synthetic fibres and nonwovens.
The values guiding RadiciGroup’s business conduct and mode of operation, in order to achieve its corporate objectives, can be summarized in three fundamental principles: development compatible with human welfare, development compatible with the environment, and innovative solutions for the customer. These principles are complemented by a fully vertically integrated organization and substantial investments, which have been instrumental in the Group’s growth on a global scale.
The pillars of sustainable development in engineering polymers manufacturing
Development compatible with human welfare
- Putting people at the centre of everything we do, respect for their right to physical and cultural integrity and attention to their needs and expectations.
- Fairness and transparency of management systems in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Growth in profitability and competitiveness while respecting the role of employees, customers, suppliers and competitors.
Development compatible with the environment
- Research and development of new sustainable products, which utilize available resources to their best advantage so as to conserve them for the present and future generations.
- Reliability of management and operating systems to ensure the maximum safety of employees, the community and the environment.
- Compliance with laws and regulations in force.
- Pursuit of the highest standards of quality and customer care for our products and services.
- Innovation, customer service and increasingly closer integration of research and development and the design of new solutions.
- Quality control in laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technology for analysis and research.
- Continuous improvement.
Vertical integration is RadiciGroup’s core strength around which High Performance Polymers’ manufacturing strategy revolves
Being vertically integrated with the RadiciGroup Specialty Chemicals and Synthetic Fibres & Nonwovens Business Areas, RadiciGroup High Performance Polymers can count on procuring raw materials directly from other Group companies, thus minimizing potential weaknesses in the supply chain. Although upstream integration is the basic strategy for RadiciGroup production, customer care and custom tailoring also play major roles.
Understanding and meeting customer needs is RadiciGroup’s primary objective. We assist customers all the way through the production process, from design to industrialization, anticipating their needs and recommending, on a case-by-case basis, the best solution for each engineering polymer application.
From automotive to home appliances, electrical/electronics and industrial, each RadiciGroup High Performance Polymers compound is made in response to specific application needs and specifications.
RadiciGroup, a global high performance polymer manufacturer
Significant investments in new markets, mergers, acquisitions and partnerships at an international level have allowed RadiciGroup to expand its business in the high performance polymers market, not only in Europe but also in Asia and the Americas.
The synergies in strategic markets have led RadiciGroup to form a research team aimed at furthering in-depth knowledge and competence in every aspect of polymer production: technological know-how, fields of application and the most promising markets.
The Group’s ultimate goal is to increase its business in years to come without compromising the values that have made it an enterprise known internationally for its reliability and product quality.
- View RadiciGroup sales network and its partners worldwide.